Sunday, July 06, 2008

Three Little Fishies










We were invited to my sister Shelby's house for the July birthdays; Brooklyn, Brad and Ashley. We swam in the pool and had a BBQ after. My kids just love to swim!! Zachary is fearless in the water and Preston is such a great flipper and twister on the diving board! They both take after their father who is just a kid at heart! Yes, I swam too but of course I don't like my picture taken-I will work on that. Someone has got to take the pictures. We all enjoyed hanging out together and the kids loved hanging out with cousins. Whitni, so glad you came!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah for new posts! I am so happy you joined the blogging world! We cant wait for you to meet Will!

Stacy said...

Your blogspot is great and the "kids" photos say it all. Aren't you glad that God knew you'd be great at training "three little fishes".

Whitni said...

I can't believe you finally did it. I'm so proud Shanny!

Mike Scott said...

The picture with Allen rocks!!!