Friday, November 21, 2008

Going Private

I too have decided to go private. With the report on KSL and I have had a few wierd comments left on my blog at an earlier time, I just feel for safety reasons it is better to go private. I love to keep in touch with family and friends as I have found so many through other blogs. So if you would still like to follow mine, leave a comment or send me your email address to preszach@comcast.net for an invite. I will not go private for a few weeks as to give you time to get your info to me.

5 comments:

kate said...

count me in!

Jamie said...

Invite me!

The Losee Family said...

Pick me too! Use my jojobean email. Do you want me to use your nanny email?

Stacy said...

pick me pick me...

Alisha said...

Hope you got my invite. I'd love to be invited to yours:) alishaoxley@yahoo.com