Sunday, November 08, 2009

Where are my Kids?

Last night the kids had been playing inside and outside. At about 8 at night I went to go get them in. I thought they had already come in. I yelled outside in the backyard and no answer. I went around the house and couldn't find them. I told Allen I didn't know where the kids were. He is like they have to be here somewhere. We yelled outside again and no answer. We shined a flashlight out on the tramp and could see a blanket but that was it. We thought ok let's go check outside. This is what we found. They had both fallen asleep outside on the tramp. So funny! Preston NEVER just falls asleep so this was amazing! Love my boys!!



3 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay seriously soo cute! Sorry we missed you on Sunday, tell Preston Congrats!

Jerbabe said...

They look so sweet and innocent. The always look so lummyumpcious when they are asleep! Too bad you probly had to wake them up and bring them in.

kate said...

that is really cute! especially how they're all sleeping together! i LOVE it! love to hear how things are going with you guys!!