Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hope of America

Preston was able to participate in the "Hope of America" student showcase. This is a HUGE thing. It is one of the biggest and most popular productions. I had no idea. I was so glad I attended because it was AWESOME! Preston's fifth grade class practiced a long time. They had to learn actions with the songs which made the songs so fun to watch. They also had to wear different colored shirts so they could resemble the flag. Preston was in the blue so they had a big responsibilty. They also did a song "Let Your Light Shine", (I think that is what it was called) where they shined flashlights to their music and singing. Very cool!!! They were rewarded with a dinner at the Brick Oven with their whole class. Preston, I am very proud of you for working hard and doing such a great job. I was very entertained!


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Congrats Preston! Shannon and Allen way to go too! I think I see Preston in the sea of blue....is he the one with the flashlight!?