Friday, August 01, 2008

20 Interesting Facts...

Here are some interesting facts about me you may or may not know. A friend did this and I thought it would be kind of fun!
1. I cannot float. I can dive and swim but not float. Wierd I know!
2. I love spaghetti! My most favorite food.
3. I love Dr. Pepper. Goes great with spaghetti!
4. I was a cheerleader in high school.
5. I took gymnastics for close to ten years. Yes, I could do all of those amazing flips back then.
6. I am afraid of heights. The Grand Canyon was awesome , but scary!
7. I cannot roll my tongue so as to roll your "r's". Speaking a foreign language like French, which I did, was difficult.
8. I received the "Hope of America" award in sixth grade. Some may know what this is some may not. Brittany I put that in for you.
9. I have taken MANY sewing classes yet I still do not know how to sew. I have come to the conclusion this is a gift and I did not receive it.
10.My favorite book is "To Kill a Mockingbird".
11. I am not really a baby person. I love my own but I prefer the toddler and preschool years. They are so fun at that age!
12. I have accidently put super glue in my eye. I don't know if I should be admitting to this but it's too late now.
13. I love my hair brushed and back rubbed. I can easily fall asleep if someone is doing that to me.
14. I have been to Hawaii. Can't wait to go back someday.
15. I am more of a cat person than a dog person. I love all animals in general though.
16. I did not get my driver's license til I was seventeen. I was so scared.
17. I love to learn about mythology. I have always been fascinated by the legends and stories.
18. I love cheesecake-just plain no berries or anything like that.
19. I don't really like wearing shoes. Sandals work fine for me.
20. I believe things in life happen for a reason.


Whew! Sadly, I could keep going but this is only 20 facts!

3 comments:

SherRon said...

If your wanting the best cheesecake call Keristen. She makes the best Chocolate cheescake. If you need her number let me know. I think this was fun I got to know a few things about you I didn't know. We should get together and make some quilts since you have absic sewing skills.

The Losee Family said...

I know I copied, but it looked fun. I have mixed feelings about summer being over. I think I am ready for school to start in away, but I cant believe how old my kids are getting. And I am not ready for the camping and all the vacation stuff to come to an end.

Unknown said...

yes I love #12. It is too late! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa