Thursday, August 21, 2008

School has Officially Started

Preston started school yesterday. He would NOT let me take a picture so I could post it on my blog! He is turning into a tween! I knew this day would come. It seems so wierd to have a child beginning his pre- teen years as it seems like yesterday I was one myself. Anyhow he was able to get the teacher he wanted however there are a few of his friends in the other fifth grade class, including his best friend. He was a little bummed about that. His teacher said that will do A LOT of things together as a whole fifth grade so he was pleased about that. I love it how he was up and dressed and all organized with his school supplies by the time it was 7:30! He is so happy in the morning. Just the kid that I need! I am NOT a morning person! Zachary will start preschool after labor day and he is just thrilled! How sometimes I wish my boys were closer in age, however I am blessed they get along and love each other so much. Regardless of age, they both keep me on my toes and I love them so much! I have been really naughty about blogging. I have quite a few posts I have been meaning to post and just not done it so I will try to get around to that.

5 comments:

The Losee Family said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up and start giving attitude isn't it. Kimmi is so excited to be starting preschool. Its been hard to tell her she cant wear her new school clothes when the other two are, so I have cheated a little and let her once. And she packs around her postcard Teacher Barbra sent her, and tells everyone she see's she is going to school.

Jamie said...

How cute! I love that he was totally up and ready, that would have been me. You are such a good mom and I had so much fun boating with you and Zach!

Stacy said...

Awesome! Preston is a tween smarty so BEWARE. You'd better be on yer toes. What are you going to do with both boys gone during the day? Perhaps read the rest of the Twilight series! ha.

SherRon said...

Have fun with the teen years. Laugh and joke a lot it makes it easier. Enjoy your free time with them both in school.

Unknown said...

oooooo can't wait. I luuuuv new posts.