Monday, August 04, 2008

A Bear!

Ok, so I had to tell this story about Zachary. We were all laughing. Last night we were going to sleep and the kids were sleeping with us (good thing we have a king sized bed). We were laying down and someone(I am not going to name names) let out some gas...ok A LOT of gas. Zachary says in this surprised kind of voice"What was that!!!!' and I said, "I don't know, I think it was a bear". There was this long pause probably only five seconds but it seemed long for the response that came out of his mouth next. Zach sat up in the bed and with this serious voice he said,"Oh I'll go check!". Allen and I just laughed!!! LOL Preston was across the hall and so we had to tell him what we were laughing about. He laughed as well.

4 comments:

Mike Scott said...

Will has been known to wake Bella up and scare her as well. She looks around for an intruder and starts to growl; quite funny! I think seeing Zach get concerned would be a bit more enjoyable though!

Whitni said...

HAHAHA! Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! I hope you did something fun today, I forgot to call... but I'm sure everything went well.

The Losee Family said...

To funny!!! School starts on the
20th. Are you leaving Preston were he was last year? And no summer shouldnt be over yet. It seems like they are getting shorter and shorter every year.

SherRon said...

Kids are so funny! I thought I was the only one who had older kids sleep with me. LayCee always likes to share my bed when Dale and Dakota are out of town.