Sunday, October 19, 2008

Corn Belly's

We went the Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. I totally recommend it!! The kids had a lot of fun and especially with cousin Whitni. This is after the hay ride we rode. Whew! A little bouncy but oh so fun.


Looking out into the pumpkin patch on the hayride.

We all decided to get our faces painted. Preston was even a good sport about it. At first he was like"NO WAY!", but obviously gave in. Don't we all look cute!



This is the corn maze. We only went on phase one, the shorter one, which was enough. We also went through the haunted creature. I don't have any pictures of that but the whole family was scared except for me!

2 comments:

The Losee Family said...

Finally, dont make us wait that long again for all of your families fun and excitment. Slacker!!!
Joann

Whitni said...

I love you all so much. Thank you for being my family. I am so grateful that I have such a caring and loving auntie!!