Monday, October 20, 2008

Few updates....

I am officially a blog slacker!! I haven't posted for a while(with the exception of this last one). There have been many things that have happened the past months and I don't want to back track too much. There were birthdays, camping trips, family parties, missionary news... I could go on with a lot but here are just a few recaps of the last months. I am also excited for the fall and holiday seasons. I love this time of year!


Allen's birthday





Jumping jacks for Zach's birthday



Zach and his cousins. All of their birthdays are so close together.



He was the VIP(very important person) at preschool the last two weeks. He was really excited about that.



My niece Whitni is going on a mission to Chicago, Illinois Spanish speaking. I love her so much. Sorry Whit not the best picture I have of you.





Camping with the Johnsons. One of our last camping trips of the year.









2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay for updating! Looks like you have been having fun :)

Mike Scott said...

That looks like FUN!