Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Preston

It was Preston's birthday last week. He turned 11 and I wanted to make it as special as I could for him. Zach and I decorated his room while he was at school. Surprise!

I made him his favorite meal for dinner and then opened presents later. The picture below has a funny story. Preston loves dragons so I wanted to get him a poster of a dragon. I picked one up at Walmart and looked in the slot and all the tags on the posters inside the slot were the same. When Preston was opening the present later in the evening, Allen started bustin' out laughing and I didn't know why. Preston finishes opening the present-its a poster of Al Pacino's Scarface! I have never seen it but know that it is a bloody mobster movie. The poster has a rated"R" in the corner with the suggested violence and such and he is also holding a gun. You can't see the whole poster not too violent but not something I meant to get. We all had a good laugh.



He also got "Iron man" DVD , black Hurley jacket, clothes ,legos, Spiderwick field book, and money from grandma and aunt Miranda to buy guitar hero for DS. Yeah, I know its not even Christmas! Ridiculous!!!


He also had a friend party(like that wasn't enough). These boys are all so great! They had a Wii tournament and had awards after. We opened presents, had cupcakes and ice cream and played football.

No comments: