Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finally!!!!

I'm not one for bragging or showing off (I leave that up to Allen) but I figured this is my one time I will. This is our newest purchase and Allen is so excited! He has been waiting for the right time to get one and thanks to new friends and acquaintances he was able to get one at a great deal I might add! We really didn't want to give up our trailer and our Expediton just couldn't do it anymore. I just can't wait for those payments. We have been free from car payments for a while now. Good things can't last forever! Honey just so you know you look really HOT in it too! Love you!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sweet truck! I was just telling Mikey the other day that I missed his Chevy :( Congrats though! I LOVE Vegas too, how fun!

The Losee Family said...

I haven't noticed Allen in the truck but you don't look to shabby in it yourself!!!