Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kids Say the Darnest Things

I wanted to write this before I forget it. Zach and Preston had gone to Grandma and Grandpa Madsen for the afternoon. They took them to Wendys. Of course Zach got nuggets and some chocolate milk to go with it. As he is drinking his chocolate milk, Grandma is talking and saying" I can buy Grandpa Dan a whole gallon of chocolate milk and he can drink it all in one day." Preston then says"Well my dad can drink a whole gallon of regular milk in one day." Zach, with such a serious face then says, "Well my mom can drink a whole gallon of pop(namely dr.pepper) all in one day." Everyone starts laughing and he is not so sure as to why because his mom really drinks a WHOLE LOT!!!


So needless to say, I am cutting down on the soda. Really this time. And no I don't really drink a whole gallon(although I probably could). Aren't kids funny? Be careful what you say and do!

4 comments:

The Losee Family said...

Thanks for the laugh!

kate said...

don't you hate when your kids can start telling on you? i love dr. pepper too!!

Danylle said...

I just love getting ratted out by my children. They are so brutally honest. You can drink us all under the table when it comes to Dr. Pepper though.

SherRon said...

Our kids will always give more info. than we would like them to. Let's gp and have a
Dr. Pepper sometime. Check out my blog I finally posted again. Call me and let's meet for that dp.