Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sin City Vacation

We took a much needed, quick(,too quick) vacation to Las Vegas a week ago. It was supposed to be St. George but we could not get a condo-they were booked for quite a while. I know you are thinking Vegas with the kids.. but the kids had never seen it and Allen and I had not been there for a long time. It really was so fun. There is so much to see and do and three days -well one full day was not nearly enough. We stayed here and went to the Adventuredome which is an inside Lagoon. The kids loved that. Preston is a nut and went on the Canyon Blaster like seven times-which is like the Colossus ride at Lagoon only more loops and twists. I took more video than pictures- I love my new camcorder and I don't know how to download those yet.


Spongebob the ride- It was ok.


This was like the rocket ride at Lagoon.

Of course we had to ride the train for Zach. This is great that he has a smile. A little about Zach, he is so emotionless on rides. He doesn't cry, smile, laugh, scream but he always seems to enjoy and want to go back for more. Preston has so much enthusiasm-he screams, he laughs but Zach it just nothing. I have video and it is so funny to watch.




After the Canyon Blaster and back for more. If you noticed I am not in a whole lot of pictures when we are riding rides. Holy cow! I went on one and thought I was going to die. I hate to be a party pooper but geez. I better not poop out when we go to Disneyland. Preston was calling me a baby the whole time. I could really slap him.



This was at the Mirage. It was in front where we watched the Volcano show. We also watched the Treasure Island show which was also cool.




In our hotel room with their treasures they picked out with their spending money.

2 comments:

kate said...

sounds like so much fun!! and i love your new truck!

Danylle said...

Shannon I can't believe you are actually in one of the pictures. I'm glad at least someone got a vacation. Congats on the truck too. Hopefully we'll get something next. Love ya.